The title says it all. Wherever you dance tango, learning how to embellish an ocho cortado will be extremely helpful.Read More
Category: Women’s technique
Csilla Mariposa, author of ladies technique and other articles presents a third group of...Read More
2nd category – embellishments above the grount Csilla, our guest-author has given many...Read More
- Basics of Argentine Tango: parallel and cross systems (or walk)
- Regular running, jogging makes us not only fitter, tougher and more resistant, but also better tango dancers
- Left arm of the leader in tango – the dangerous embrace!
- Disassociation and Isolation in Tango – Jordi Moragues videos
- Who was Carlos di Sarli and why did he wear dark glasses all the time?