Backward ocho is one of the most important basic sequences of Argentine tango. Watch the best video lessons here!Read More
Category: Beginner figures
Ocho cortado is a frequently used basic figure. Its name means ‘cut eight‘. Despite of...Read More
Although in Argentine tango there are no pre-defined figures or steps, leading the cross –...Read More
- Europe was close to an incredible surprise – 2017 Stage Tango World Championship
- Where Can I Buy Argentine Tango Dance Shoes? – Buyer’s Guide!
- I would like to dance Argentine Tango! Where should I start?
- What kind of tango music is NOT suitable for the milonga? – The ultimate collection!
- Basics of Argentine tango: forward ocho