Backward ocho is one of the most important basic sequences of Argentine tango. Watch the best video lessons here!Read More
Category: Beginner figures
Ocho cortado is a frequently used basic figure. Its name means ‘cut eight‘. Despite of...Read More
Although in Argentine tango there are no pre-defined figures or steps, leading the cross –...Read More
- You are going to buy your first tango shoes?!? Here is a guide about the right height of the heels!
- Download Argentine Tango Music for Free!
- Beginners Intensive Argentine Tango Workshop 9th of August
- Tango Technique Video for Attractive Legs with Liz Bayley
- Your Body and Soul- Reflected through Argentine Tango