When an organizer design a good milonga, in order to be successful he is taking care a lot of things: settings of the tables, the lights, the dance floor, etc. There is one, probably the most important element, the dj of the night who can easily uplift or ruin the dancers mood.
- Is it hard to fall asleep after a Milonga? You can do it in a minute!
- Basics of Argentine Tango: parallel and cross systems (or walk)
- Rotations and Enrosques – Sebastian Achaval word champion
- The unique way of judging tango styles: milonguero, salon and nuevo!
- Master your balance in lápiz (rulo/dibujo) – with Francisco Forquera